Sunday, October 14, 2012

Trapped



lips trembling _ veiled heart
channeling  my future
i want_ will part
altho my soul _enraptured

wont be your secret wifey
sleepin alone _ you frontin
we down _ but im sugah free
leavin my thirst_ wantin

trapped in your afflictions
unleashin my_fear
 no longer addicted
my mind _crystal clear

tryin to maintain_pretend
im fine_ its a good situation
inside my mind_we end
you_are infatuation

your on notice now
mind on a mission
 my spirit wont allow
 the flesh_ submission


trapped in your afflictions
unleashin my_fear
no longer addicted
my mind _crystal clear


taking off the chains
removing that sex bind
and whatever remains
will be impossible to find

Tsuliena
Fall 2012

1 comment:

  1. It is as if you chipped off a moment of my life & turned it into prose. Love this one Tsu!

    ReplyDelete